The BS311 MASTER belt scale weigh frame is suitable for medium to heavy capacity belt conveyors.
Easy to install and in standard or custom made dimensions, it easily fits on the conveyor frame by using only four bolts.
> For belt width up to 1200 mm
> Up to 1.500 t/h
> Up to 2 m/s
> Up to 12 degrees of inclination
> Accuracy from 0,5 %
MICROCONTROLLER UNIT FEATURES
- High performance digital microcontroller with programmable inputs and outputs, fitted with 3 serial ports, transmissions protocols for data communication, completely programmable printouts, graphic display.
The wide range of connectable fieldbus converters, accessories and printers guarantees the maximum interfaceability and versatility.
- Waterproof 25-key numerical functional keyboard.
- Programmable function keys, for customising the keyboard functions according to the needs.
- Easy to consult backlit graphic LCD display, with a clear visualisation of the weight and wide range of information.
- Fitted with 3-way control light made up to synoptic bar-graph with 3 groups of 3 Leds each, to tolerance check and setpoint.
- IP68 stainless steel waterproof case, easy to clean and resistant in harsh and corrosive environments.
- Dimensions, including support bracket: 269x58,8x183mm.
- Suitable for use on the table, wall mounting or panel mounting.
- Real time clock and permanent data memory.
- Selection of the program language directly in the set-up.
- A/D 24 bit sigma-delta 4-channel conversion, up to 3200 conv./sec. with automatic selection. Filtering system through programmable software, adjustable according to the system.
- Calibration and Set-Up parameters, configurable from PC with Dinitools or with the keyboard; theoretical calibration with the entry of the characteristics of the load cells.
- Up to 1.000.000d displayable for internal factory use.
- Up to 10.000e or multirange 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/d in CE-M approved version for legal for trade use.
- Internal resolution of up to 3.000.000 points.
- 230 Vac or 24 Vdc power supply, 16 VA power.
- 2 RS232 serial ports configurable for connection to printers, PC or PLC, radio modules or other external units.
- 1 RS232 serial port (optional RS485) configurable for connection to repeater, bar code reader, or digital load cells.
- 4 optoisolated outputs, up to 16 on request.
- 2 optoisolated inputs, up to 8 on request.
- Fieldbus interface (optional).
- Bluetooth connection, for quick wireless programming through PC (optional).
- Keyboard emulation input.